If you're happy with your present suppliers but are seeking the added security of independent third party quality testing and inspection of your products, Simmons can help. .
The major markets of the world are demanding increasingly high levels of quality. In response to this demand, manufacturers have to raise their material control and production standards. The Simmons Group offers a full range of independent quality testing and inspection services to ensure your standards are met and adhered to.
We are familiar with internationally established quality standards, including ASTM, ANSI, Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), UL, BSI, DIN, and more, for a wide range of industrial and consumer products, OEM parts, components, electronic assemblies, industrial hard goods, investment castings, die castings and general merchandise.
- These include:
- Vendor evaluation
- Preparation of quality assurance specifications and quality control procedures for your products.
In house laboratory testing for performance, safety and endurance at various stages of product development
- In house laboratory testing for performance, safety and endurance at various stages of product development
- In-process quality control
- Pre-shipment audit inspection to agreed Acceptance Quality Limit (AQL) sampling standards, including MIL-STD-105E, BS6001 and ASQCZ1.4
- Comprehensive reporting of test and inspection results to clients with appropriate recommendations
At Simmons Group, we have the expertise to ensure that no consignment leaves the factory unless your quality standards have been met. We have the personnel to provide on-site inspection services in Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Thailand and the Philippines.